I finally launched PriSma Designs and am working out all the legalities and marketing. Please visit my about me page at http://about.me/priscillaprince

In the mean time I am still crocheting and designing for various events and will post pictures soon. This  week I had the pleasure of supporting a fellow entrepreneur Tina C. Hines Founder of  Sister Friends.  She is a phenomenal woman hosting a wonderful International Woman's History Month Dinner on March 7th in NYC. I blessed her with these cute butterfly bookmarks. I hope she and her clients enjoy them.
30 Butterfly Bookmarks

Close up before final details                                               Package Close up

30 butterflies wrapped w/ butterfly appliques -1. Made a cute flower with a little bling in the center.
Can you see it?


Love and blessings until next time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Featured Blogger

Stupendous September

I'm Baaack!