BUSY BIZZY BUZZY!

I know this sounds outrageous! But it is true!
Between October up until now I have been extra busy with the Breast Cancer Cap Drive...(those precious souls are still there so I will remember them in November and beyond) I have not been able to present the caps as yet due to Hurricane Sandy and The Nor'easter. My heart and prayers goes out to those that suffered. I THANK GOD for keeping me and family safe. A special thank you to Ms D'Ann for her donation of hats and my friend Ms Yvonne for her yarn donation.

OHHH My biz is taking off as I get my feet wet in event planner and duct tape crafts. Really fun, I made my very own bible case and tri-fold wallet. Then I met an adorable little girl in 5 Below who is a 9 yr old kidpreneur of duct tape creations and brought a matching flower pen to my bible case and wallet .
One wreath is done and being donated to a local group home; portion of proceeds will support one of their own causes. The wreaths look awesome and smell wonderful! I had the blessed time pinecone picking with my grands and scented them all on my own; Thank God! I am also getting orders for crocheted items too.

Finally, the buzzy part is organizing all of the above and then putting into writing.
Speaking of writing, I still have 2 chapters to go to complete my first book. Sooo late; but still motivated.
In need of a camera so I hope to post pictures of all the above pretty soon.
Be back soon, stay blessed

God said that my gifts will make room for me, and present me before kings.
Bless these diligent hands and promise you will get all the Glory Lord!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Featured Blogger

Stupendous September

I'm Baaack!