I'M Back!

It has been a while since my last post; and I'm Back against the wall again!

Okay I have completed several projects; money and inspiration both being the motivation! So I guess I will allow Inspiration to make money; give gifts; and to just create crocheted items to be my motivation. Thus; My back is not against the wall anymore and I'm back. :-) I know confusing huh? Hahaha!
Now lets get to good part!!! Pictures of my recent projects!




I made pillows for my grand children's b'days here are 2 of them!

I sold this hat and scarf set !

This is my grandson's outfit (the new blessing to the family)

Remember I complained about following patterns!!! Well I did it praise the Lord for my new grandson last week. I made a Hat to go with it, It is so cute and comfy!



 
Anyway, I made soooo many hats this winter and this is one of them my pretty grand is modeling for my dear friend in AZ. I made her husband a matching hat. keep them in your prayers as he wins his battle with cancer!

 I did not take pictures of all the hats I made but it was more than 15 this winter.  Oh, BTW the hats  I made for me are disappearing. The culprits are my daughters.


I made 2 of these cute grocery bags for friends for their b'days in a crochet group I was a member of  until December. They are so cute; I made pockets on the straps for coupons!!! I think I need one.

This is the back of the personalized pillow for my grand for her birthday as
well.

Here is the front!

 I am beginning to see a common theme here for Inspiration...Birthdays!!!

Finally here are a pair of cute slipper socks I made for a nice family friend. She loves them! So do I!
Think I need a pair.

Well my faithful bloggers and followers; it has been a pleasure catching up and sharing the happenings in my blessed life of crochet.
I hope to be back soon with some more creations!

 Remember "Whatever you do for God will last."
May God richly bless You.
Love and Blessings from the Inspirational Crocheter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Featured Blogger

Stupendous September

Crochet All Day!